Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Hello All

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by foot, Jul 31, 2017.

1. foot

foot Member

Hey all,
    I go by foot, and spend a lot of time on the TF2 2fort server. Finally decided to get more involved in this community. Looking forward to it!
    Thanks!
    -foot

2. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

welcome, :^)

3. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

Welcome to this group, i hope you fit in well!

4. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Welcome to the community forums. Glad to see you enjoy our 2fort server!

5. welcome foot! i have seen you a lot on the server. i haven't been on as much, tooooooo much casual but look forward to playing with and against you! :3