1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Hello!

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by BrundleFly, Jun 13, 2017.

1. BrundleFly

BrundleFly Member

It's been few years, but I'm back playing CS:S! I am stoked to get to know everyone here at Vigilante Gamers!

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Hello, very nice to meet you, glad you are enjoying our servers. What sever of ours is your favorite?

3. BrundleFly

BrundleFly Member

I play on your Gun Game server mostly, but occasionally play on Zombie Mod too. Your Gun Game server must be right down the street from me...I have a 5ms ping! Lol

4. Drac OPZ

Wow, that's pretty good. Especially in a fps it's always great to have the lowest ms possible. Where I live my internet is pretty crap so I usually have 70-80 in every server of ours.

5. BrundleFly

BrundleFly Member

Wow! You should look at other ISPs, I work from home so I need the fastest internet available.

I noticed that VG has a Dust and Office server, do you ever host ladder matches? I was in a clan years ago that had a pretty good 5v5 team, we attended CPL with decent finishing places.

6. Drac OPZ

No we do not sorry.

7. BrundleFly

BrundleFly Member

Aw, well this is more of a casual clan then?

8. Drac OPZ

Community, but yes we're a mature community moreless that just loves gaming. We all try to just have fun and don't take it to serious if you know what we mean.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. BrundleFly

BrundleFly Member

Sounds good! I'd love to join up!

10. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Welcome to the forums!

11. BrundleFly

BrundleFly Member

Thanks! Pleasure to be here!

12. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Welcome to the forums BrundleFly it's a pleasure. I hope you find what you're looking for here!