1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

how stewie really plays csgo

Discussion in 'Media' started by Drac OPZ, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

hahah that's funny. Stewie hasn't been playing as well lately.

3. Drac OPZ

I haven't had time to watch him lately, so not sure. I did check Rank S stats and he is like almost double the points he usually has caring top rank.
    https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=pro

4. Drac OPZ

Last month sick won the 5k with like 150 points, though there being holidays in such i think is a given also on why there wasn't that many playing like this month.

5. Woody

Inventory:

I didn't mean in regards to rank S, but more along the lines of his play in tournaments.

6. Drac OPZ

oh the whole cloud9 hasn't been doing well. I'm not sure if you heard but they picked up Braxton as there team analyst now, so maybe that will help them out on there strategic plays, which is basically where they were failing.

7. Woody

Inventory:

Yeah they also need a coach, I don't believe they have one?

8. Drac OPZ

Yeah, last I heard from Shroud saying they decided they didn't want one lol that was around a month ago before they started practicing for the major.

9. Woody

Inventory:

Yeah they really need a coach if they are going to advance and start winning more majors. A coaches opinion is so valuable especially during tournaments.

10. Drac OPZ

I agree, though they might let Brax stand in as the coach temporary. Not sure what they're going to do, we'll see. They got invited to the next IEM.

11. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Brax can't be a coach, I think, at any Valve sponsored events. Plus, why does Shroud suck so much at majors?

12. Woody

Inventory:

Brax is too young to be a coach though. Adren would be a better coach then most I could think of. He's not that great of a player, but man does he understand the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Drac OPZ

Very true, he is pretty smart when it comes to calling.

14. Woody

Inventory:

Yeah he's not a great in-game leader at least at the moment. Most likely because there's just too much going on with having to play at the same time, but if he's able to just sit back and watch like a coach does I think he's unrivalled.

With that being said I remember saying on his stream he doesn't want to coach.

15. Drac OPZ

Well since Dan thinks he knows Stewie so well, maybe he can sign as their couch.... Kappa

16. Woody

Inventory:

oh wow hadn't seen that video. I'm not sure I'm sold either way though.

I can understand doing that to stay warm and alert. As soon as you just relax and are sitting there your reaction time goes down.

Stewie plays so much and does that in EVERY stream I watch him, but they only had a couple "solid" examples. All of that playtime is bound to give a couple random "oh he could be cheating".

17. Drac OPZ

Yeah, I seen a reddit post the other day that apparently Stewie was saying he tunnel visions, and when he focuses and tunnel visions everything goes blurry so he started doing that to keep his eyes focused. Which makes sense, I have that happen to me in games I focus on. I don't believe anything Dan says, hell he called Subroza and Fallen, and a few others cheaters to from clips and slow motion vids. Last night Moe and Summit both watched the above youtube and gave there opinion on it, and both of them said the same thing that there is no subjective evidence to prove either way that he is or he is not. They don't believe he is though. Most of the clips as well if you notice just seem like coincidence that he swung his mouse like that to them. He has great crosshair placement for doorways, and most of those clips is when he is swinging to keep focused on the doorways and headshot level.

18. Woody

Inventory:

I think if he really wanted to sell it better he could have just slowed down a few demo's and let the audience decide for themslevs. I didn't need to know about baseball, cycling, etc. Furthermore, I didn't need to be called "boys" 850 times. He could have cut that 30 minute video down to 5-10 minutes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Woody

Inventory:

Watching Adren's stream right now and I asked him if he watched the Stewie video. "Dan M is just a troll posting the video to get views, that's my take away from the video. Nothing that Dan M says should be taken seriously"

20. Drac OPZ

Yup that's pretty much what Shroud said when I asked him. Shroud said "I think he mainly did it just for the views which is good, well good for him, not Stewie but who cares". Then he said if you look the vid has like 5 ad placements in the vid. Which is basically what you just said, he drug out the vid and made it super long for that reason imo.