1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

lactatingdog admin application

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by lactatingdog, Feb 15, 2012.

1. lactatingdog

lactatingdog Member

1. Real name: dorssie a melvin

2. Age: 65

3 .Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?: yes. Jeeper's Friends, FUK server and am admin on 3 BOH servers.

4. What server would you like to become admin on?: public

5. Do you have a microphone?: yes

6. How often do you play each week?: nightly

7. Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars each month?: yes

8. Do you have TeamSpeak3? (All admins are required to be in TS3 while in-game): i have no idea, never heard of it. how does one get it?

9. Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?: yes

10. Why do you want to become an admin?: to facilitate game play when other admins are not there.....change maps, add/subtract bots, change gravity at the request of the players coming in off the net to play. since i am older and more experienced, i can handle dissension/discord objectively and without undo rancor.

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Re: admin application

Thanks for putting in an admin application!

I will leave this up to Gotcha as you play with him more then myself!

3. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

I'll approve your application as i know you play in there a lot and i think you would be a great admin. Read thru the Admin guidlines and be sure to understand them. Let me know when your on and we'll get you set up.

4. Skepsis

Skepsis

Congrats!!!

5. lactatingdog

lactatingdog Member

i read the guidelines and they work for me. i will be on tonight and all weekend. thanks!!