1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Leaving :|

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by Deoxy, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Deoxy

Deoxy

Well, it was a hard decision, but I eventually broke down to it.
    I'd like to leave on good terms though, as some of you may know, I got into a bit of an argument with an fellow VG member.
    I am sorry that I got angry like that, and this doesn't mean I'll stop playing the server.
    [Also, I am starting a server of my own, and I was hoping I could get some help with starting it up, I will not post a link, I will not leech off of any members. I give you [woody and all members of VG] my word. Help getting started would be great though, woody, gotcha, and anyone else who helps run the server.]
    Again, to make this clear, I am leaving -\/G - it was fun while it lasted, and I met some great people, but I eventually had to choose.

2. Spaz-A-Tron

Spaz-A-Tron Dat Big Spaz

that sucks dude, for the night i actually got to chat with you, it was awesome, hopefully we will get to play more in the future and i cant wait to see the success of your server.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Sorry to see you go. If you had an issue with another member you could have always came to talk to myself or gotcha!

Good luck with your server!