1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Let me see here

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by {awp}snake, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {awp}snake

{awp}snake

Hey guys whats wrong because clearly i rubbed some of you guys the wrong way. What is it that you want me to stop doing? I am being told you guys think that i am trolling so let me know what im doing wrong so i can stop but im being told that i am close to being banned and i havent hardly played in a week

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I haven't heard anything of you being banned. We discussed you in a previous post not going to lie about the past behavior we seen from you, but nothing was brought up saying you were about to be banned or wanted you banned that i'm aware of.

• Like Like x 1
  3. {awp}snake

{awp}snake

I would just like the admins who actively ignore me and treat me like shit to tell me what the problem is with me so i can either avoid them or fix the issue. But ive heard about a couple admins saying that im just trolling and i want to put that rumor to rest

4. {awp}snake

{awp}snake

Thank you for the info though :)

5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

6. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

Hahahaha, Woody.....
    I haven't seen anything wrong, and i have had you notify me of plenty of things. I have also seen you report, and his report got shut down quite fast, when it was right to be posted. When 2 other admins were involved in the post, but didn't do it themselves out of being busy. I don't think they were even contacted and asked about the situation. Not to step on any toes.

Besides a loud noise when dying, and even that I have only seen once which was today. which was in the midst of 5 other players yelling, almost unnoticeable. I haven't heard anything about a supposed "Ban".
    Your not even close to the outrageous players i have seem..... and not near as often as others, some of which, which relates to a previous post of mine, are with us.... How the heck are our own players in our own clan making the "Watch List". I plan to nip this issue in the butt....

Again from most of my recent posts, i have not been on in awhile. Therefore i might not even have any right to be saying anything as i have not been back long enough. I'm just trying to get a grasp on the clan again!
    Keep involved - Happy gaming VG.

-An attempted unbiased repsonse as i love Woodster and Booster and these higher ups more than the clan itself. (seriously, our old times are the reason I even come here haha) But I do love the props.......
    With love -Zeagan

7. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

I will put this as politely as I can . Two times in the past few weeks you have came into the server and Trolled Fire which is an admin . Other admins came to me and I have no damn clue as to why they didn't take care of you during that time . You come in the server and whine all the time . I am sorry I am busy the times you play . You talk shit when I don't answer you . Yes it gets back to me even from your buddies in the server. I just had a talk with woody about you today while you were talking shit about me cause I didn't answer you about this here said thread . I told Woody I am ready to get rid of you . Yes you always play in the server , but you also bring a shit ton of issues to the server as well . I feel if the issues continue you should be gagged and muted . If you would just come into the server and just play and not bitch , moan , or complain you would get a bit more respect . This has been an on going issue with you since back in the day . We had another player back in the day that acted the same way in the SK server Drac . He does the same shit . I am over it . I come to game to relax not listen to a fellow gamer down the server , or the admins . Rant Over I Said My Peace!

8. Drac OPZ

I'm guessing that you are talking about Tommy... but yeah I can agree. Snake when I played long ago inside our zmod server pretty much everyday you would complain about the littlest things, now I mean that was back then so I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt as I haven't played with you since. Far as I am hearing from multiple people though you are still trolling on some kind of level and also acting like a baby whining repetitively till an admin shoves a binky in your mouth.

If I was you just play and have fun, stop the bitching and trolling. It's really that simple. How I overturned issues inside our sk server was just ignoring chat all together and play the game what it's meant for "FUN and Entertainment". Just a piece of advice.

9. Boosted

My Point Exactly .

10. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

These posts should be a reality TV show. Just don't troll. We all have our problems. I do too. Work to get over it. Its the best you can do.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Riptide

Riptide Resident beta tester Member

If @FireNinjaBish has been getting trolled it might be useful to hear her experience if she is willing to share

12. Drac OPZ

I'm just going to lock this thread. I feel as if someone has an issue they can make a report or talk to one of the managers, specifically either a server manager or our css manager. Things like this should actually not be spoken about on a public basis as it just causing more issues and more drama. I didn't actually realize this thread was fully public until now. So if snake or anyone else has any questions or concerns please see @SillyBillyWTF or @50mhz

13. Boosted

This is what the guy wanted , which is more attention .

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.