1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Me, Myself, and I

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by KiriJolith, Apr 11, 2013.

1. KiriJolith

KiriJolith

Well, hi there! lol. My friend hostage aka dracula sent me a link to here and was telling me a little about it so i thought i might give it a try. Lol. From what I can see so far it looks like a pretty good place. I am a 22 year old living in oklahoma with my fiance. Trying to go back to school to be an Air Traffic Controller, but dang it's expensive!!!! Lol. I do a lot of graphics work, and have even dabbled my hands in some video editing. Can't think of anything else to type atm so if you have any questions feel free to ask! lol

2. silver_apple

silver_apple Sneaky dawg

Welcome to the forums. Good to know a little bit about you.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see that Drac refereed you. You must play SK then?

I must say it's nice to have some more graphic design individuals around in the community as that's something that we are lacking!

4. Shoyu

Shoyu Member

Welcome. Drac told me about you  :).

Not true. I'm pretty damn good with Paint and Kid Pix.

5. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Actually Woody Kiri is a good friend of mine i known for quite a few years he is one of the major reasons I joined Hellsgamers a few years back. He is an ex staff member of hellsgamers like I was. After Hellsgamers didn't work out for him and i we both left; he left before me that is. He then joined EGO and been with them for quite some time now.

In my personal opinion for you guys to get to know Kiri. I'd say Kiri is a pretty laid back person. Very kinda hearted, and would do anything for anyone. He has helped me through out the years i've known him a good bit. To be honest we started a local gaming group on facebook a year ago from a computer lan store i worked at called extreme pc. Kiri was nice enough to buy us a ventrilo server for us all to use for the time being we did a few tournaments and a few other game plays along the way. It then kinda drifted off sometimes they still have some tournaments thrown in from time to time for donations to hospitals etc. I think if Kiri gets a good hand in notion from our community he might join us once he gets to know us all and he would definitely be a good candidate for our community.

6. MarbleShark

MarbleShark

Welcome to the forums! :D

7. KiriJolith

KiriJolith

Lol, I was also the official post whore of the Hellsgamers forums there for quite a while. By the time I was promoted to staff I had more posts than anybody else on the forums, with only Deagle and Jetta coming anywhere close.
    Lol, I had just happened to start a really good new job and was wanting to help out :p. Stop trying to make me seem like a saint! I am SO not lol.

8. MagikShot69

MagikShot69 I put the G in OD that's why they call me GOD!!

Welcome to the fourms.. hope to see you around