Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Member Profile - DelTaco #7

Discussion in 'Member Profiles' started by DelTaco #7, Nov 9, 2016.

1. DelTaco #7

DelTaco #7 Member

Name:
    Brennan
    Favorite Steam Game:
    Any and all Counter-Strike games.
    Favorite Food:
    Thee DEL Taco
    Hobbies / General Interests:
    gaming, skateboarding, anime ..... thatttsss it...
    Favorite Movie:
    The Hunt for Red October.
    Favorite Song:
    Police Truck by Dead Kennedys
    Pets / Animals:
    Cats..! [Haku-Male, rude] [Katya-female, b*tch-rude]
    Favorite Place To Visit:
    Outside
    Favorite Place To Eat:
    DelTaco..
    How did you find VigilanteGamers?:
    VGamers.net GunGame was my first gungame server, and perhaps my first server ever played. And I found it by...Scrolling down..in the server list. ~.~
    Fun Short Story About Yourself (keep it clean):
    A conversation between my much-older brother and myself when I was about 6

[Brother] Hey, can you clean my whole room, pick up the trash and make sure everythings all set when I come back. I'll give you a sweet tart.

[Me-thinking it's an awesome deal] ... Sure :D
    Upload a Photo of yourself:

Attached Files:

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Nice to know a bit about you!

3. BearSyrup

BearSyrup

Do you like counter strike zero?