Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Member Profile - Kevzo

Discussion in 'Member Profiles' started by Kevzo, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Kevzo

Kevzo Member

Name:
    Kevin
    Favorite Steam Game:
    Team Fortress 2
    Favorite Food:
    Chips
    Hobbies / General Interests:
    Chess, Gaming and Youtube.
    Favorite Movie:
    The Legend Is Born: Ip Man
    Favorite Song:
    All I Do Is Win
    Pets / Animals:
    Human
    Favorite Place To Visit:
    China
    Favorite Place To Eat:
    Federation Square
    How did you find VigilanteGamers?:
    I remember I was searching for good Orange servers with bots.
    Fun Short Story About Yourself (keep it clean):
    I took a crap in my pants when I was in first grade. :( Not very clean.
    Upload a Photo of yourself:

Attached Files:

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Glad to know a bit about you! How's the ping to our servers from Melbourne?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kevzo

Kevzo Member

Yes the ping is very well. Thank you very much.

4. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

You have a pet human?! Sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kevzo

Kevzo Member

I meant like animals in the household which are humans. o_O