1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Upcoming Servers' started by RipLamb!!!, Jan 30, 2015.

1. RipLamb!!!

RipLamb!!! LAMB Member

Hello i was looking through the threads and i didn't see anything about a server on Minecraft. (just got the game so i would love to play), anyway is there any server up?

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

We had one up long ago. I believe it has been taken down a while back though.

Here is somethings we did on that server long ago :)

http://forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/my-mansion.4546/

Theres a youtube vid I posted in that thread as well like 30 minutes long showing everything we did before we closed the server down.

3. RipLamb!!!

RipLamb!!! LAMB Member

oh thx man:) i will check it out, maybe a link to the video plz. And if you could would yall think of bringing it back up?:)

4. Drac OPZ

Sure!

I thought about bringing it back long ago, but there was only like 3-4 of us that were playing and that was a rare occasion. To keep it up and for it to be worth it we'd need to keep it populated.

5. RipLamb!!!

RipLamb!!! LAMB Member

Ok thank you bro! i hope people will post more about it to get it to where it needs to be.

6. LastThingYouSee

LastThingYouSee Better Than You

I havnt played MC since i got banned from my fav server but if u guys bring one up i would love to play it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. RipLamb!!!

RipLamb!!! LAMB Member

Just checked the vid out, you all are great builders!

8. Drac OPZ

Thanks, there was 4 of us that basically put the most time into that which was around 4 months of building. We actually never got completely finished. We all kind of died off playing obviously got tired of it a little after that long. I would of loved to of finished the castle and the biome homes. I'm the one that built the railroad cart to each different biome that alone took me a week to do. The plan was to build homes in each biome. xD

9. RipLamb!!!

RipLamb!!! LAMB Member

I would build so much stuff on there, looks great!

10. Chris Allen

Chris Allen Capt. Clutch

I would buy minecraft if VG had a server.

11. Homer J. Simpson

Homer J. Simpson Former member

Talk to Obama, I believe he has a couple of them that he runs.

12. RipLamb!!!

RipLamb!!! LAMB Member

Ok! i will check it out!!!