1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Approved -MoD- - Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by -MoD-, Aug 20, 2017.

1. -MoD-

-MoD- Apprentice Admin

GameME Profile Link:
    What server would you like to become admin on?:
    TF2 Harvest
    I have read and understand the admin guidelines/conduct linked above:
    Yes
    Do you have a mic?:
    Yes
    English is my main language or I can speak it fluently:
    Yes
    I understand that I am responsible for anything done on my account:
    Yes
    What do you expect your job to be as an admin?:
    As an admin my job is to make sure everyone can have fun without hackers ,mic spammers, etc. Im there when people have questions regarding VG and server rules.
    What is the appropriate action needed for a mic/chat spammer?:
    I would give the mic/chat spammer a warning in chat and on screen before muting him. The gag will get longer if he continues to mic/chat spam.
    If you hear news there is a hacker, what actions would you take?:
    i would record the hacker then i will send the recording to other admins and ask them what they think

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I know you were previously an admin of ours and were up for promotion. However, were demoted due to inactivity.

I would like to understand why on your steam profile you posted inappropriate racist terms. We require not only our admins but members as well to show a high standard and proper example for others. So what is that all about?

3. -MoD-

-MoD- Apprentice Admin

sorry it was a joke between some of my friends and i meant to delete it after the joke ended but forgot about it, ill delete it immediately

4. Drac OPZ

A few thing I need you to get done before your training
    Be sure you are getting in Discord whenever you are in-game, so you can be trained!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  5. Drac OPZ

@-MoD- please join me in discord or throw me a steam message when you're available to talk to go over your admin application.

6. Drac OPZ

@-MoD- Stop making more applications when you already have one up. You need to make the time to join discord or throw me a steam message so we can go over everything. If you do not then this will be marked as reviewed and all further apps will be marked as the same.

• Agree Agree x 1