1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Open new server name: HighTower

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Luigi123, May 11, 2015.

1. Luigi123

Luigi123

Dear Vgamers Staff members I would like thank you Staff members for opening every servers that lots of people like your servers and play there too. So I would you maybe you can open up a new HighTower server because lots of people likes HighTower server. So that's gonna be ideas to open up a new HighTower server. So wants I apply admin I will donate $10.00 for 6 months for you vgamers Staff so you can open up more new servers.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Thanks
    Have a great day

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. Wolfrum

Wolfrum

A Hightower server would be a great server to have. Many people play on Hightower servers and it could bring in more potential members and donate-rs. I personally like Hightower since there never seems to be any capping and the game can last forever. It would make team shuffling less common so people can just enjoy playing uninterrupted except for the occasional contest question.

3. Im pretty sure all the rocket jumping market gardener soldiers and mini engineers are all on orange..

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Although I agree that Hightower is a very popular map I think the issue that is brought up about this is that there are so many Hightower servers already out there that it is hard to get your "foot in the door" so-to-speak with this map. That said, I still support the idea of adding a hightower server.

5. Think of how many trolls it would bring to VG, all the tf2 cancer lives on hightower.

6. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

The supply of high tower surpasses the demand of the players

7. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

I just want to make sure that you are aware, you have to first apply to become a member of Vigilante Gamers which can be done HERE, before you can apply for admin. (just wanted to make sure that was clear, and save ya the trouble of making an Admin app, if you didn't have member)
    Your donations will be much appreciated
    And I agree there are a lot of HighTower servers out there, but I think that it would be a good server to add to VG

• Like Like x 1
  8. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Luigi left VG like a year ago, Captin :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

.......I thought the name was familiar, I now see the date on the when this was made @GingaNinja I'm tired ok......

10. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

wtf this post is old? How did it come out of the attic?

11. Wolfrum

Wolfrum

It's from 2015. I just replied to the thread and it suddenly just took off.

12. Luigi123

Luigi123

@GinjaNinja Lol Ginja! I feel like I want come back here because Vgamers has a awesome Servers I ever seen.