Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

OPZ Giveaway #2

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Drac OPZ, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

How to play?

Each week I'll give one simple riddle or something as such that you must solve or do. Each person that gets it correct etc will receive forum credits. Only one response per a person. Only during the riddles you must send me a private message with your answer which you can do so by clicking here

What are forum credits?
    Forum credits are points that can be spent to purchase numerous things. Everything can be found right here.

CAPTION THIS PHOTO. BEST ONE WINS!

EXAMPLE: Honey, is this the stairway to Poseidon?

Value: 5,000
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  2. "Honey, I know there is water in the basement but what about THE HOUSE???"

• Like Like x 2
  3. King Blood

King Blood Member

Honey, I told you my pension would buy us an island.

• Like Like x 1
  4. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Honey, I think the ship builders forgot the hull, I hope you haven't payed them yet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.