1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

ping thing

Discussion in 'Technical Support/Help Desk' started by rain_yagami, Mar 1, 2016.

1. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

ok idk if this goes here but ok since i think 2 days ago i have my ping in a averange of 220 i normally have 80-120 at first i thought was my internet but other servers r fine its just VG servers idk wut to do

2. Its been fine for me, dunno what the problem is, try an online ping test?

3. rain_yagami

yeah for somereason its just me and yeah i did that too i have 85 ping i shouldnt have that averange i mean spikes yeah sure but all the fking time and just in the Vg servers???????

4. If its only in VG servers you may be too far away irl, but I dont see how that would have changed recently. Dunno.

5. rain_yagami

yeah thats the point ik im far but if that would be the case i would always have that ping i even have better ping in a server on california which is far as fuck XD

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  6. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Ur not actually far, the servers are hosted in Texas.

7. rain_yagami

ik thats why idk wtf

8. rain_yagami

ok idk wut u guys did but thanks its fixed now btw thanks for the credits OPZ

• Like Like x 1
  9. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

You probably had a bad hop. This happens on occasion. Nothing you can really do.