1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Reviewed Thank you Player Report - Cervine

Discussion in 'Report Center' started by Guests, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Guests

Guests Member Apprentice Admin

Player Name:
    Cervine
    SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:41626972
    Time:
    11/24/2017 2000 hours EST
    Servers:
    GunGame
    Detailed Explanation with Screenshots/Demos::
    Player, "Cervine", was asking a player whom was apparent by speech and conversation subject matter, i.e., school individual goes to, if the "gym teacher was cute"? Who was male?

At this point I spoke up, and was followed by several other players, stating the conversation was not appropriate with the child player as this was not the direction, nor intent, of the conversation. The conversation was being lead down a homosexual path of topic, preying on the child.

When confronted Cervine suddenly did not understand why there was such an up-roar and just repeated, "What? All I asked was the gym teacher cute"! And how speaking to a defenseless 12yr old would cause a general outcry among us players.

I have been active on Vigilant servers for over 6-8 months; I have been an official member for approx. three weeks, and have a currently pending admin application. As a long time user and active member, having spent good amount of time on the server, communicating and growing relationships with fellow players and community members, and as I understand the general guidelines, I believe this behavior violates and disrupts the good order and nature of our communities intent, specifically under the server agreement each member agrees to upon entering the server to be respectful of other players, and more specifically rule four of the vigilant gamers Rules: Racism, Discrimination, Trolling etc..

Please look into this matter and handle as appropriate. I am available for questions as needed.

Thank you for your time on this matter

-Guests​

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I'll keep an eye on the player and keep an eye on chat logs and if I see anything else i'll issue a gag/mute. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

• Like Like x 1