1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Ranks.

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by DarkAngelx, Mar 10, 2013.

1. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

Alright, I know you guy reset the rank but that guy Killbill once again in 1st with 1200+ points, anyway we can not award points for killing bots, or limit it? When i'm on and I think a-lot of the Pub members would agree, NEVER see killbill on the pub I have personally rarely played with him on Pub...

Thanks,
    Darkwolfx.

Attached Files:

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I can look into just making a minimum amount of players in there before the ranking kicks in. For example the server would have to have 2 or more players before the ranks initiated.

3. DarkAngelx

DarkAngelx

yea that's a great idea. Killbill is cool nothing bad to say about him he's on ZM alot as well just always on the pub late at night with the bots. not even sure if he even cares for the rank but i and a few others care for it haha =]

4. i agree with dark, killbill is nvr on pubs ive seen him once and hes a decent player but how does he have 24k points like really

5. JustTheTip

JustTheTip Member

i see him on sometimes in the morning

6. Charlie Boy

Charlie Boy Member

Kill Bill is from Norway, that's why he plays early in the morning.

7. Icebrand

Icebrand Member

How does someone from Norway have such a good connection to our servers? lmao

8. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

We use InterNap bandwidth so most people have less hops to our servers, than other gameservers using different bandwidth providers.

Looking at his stats page: Average Ping: 214.34ms (Latency: 107.17ms)

Keep in mind Latency is what you see when you hit TAB, it's not that same as ping.