1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

reapply for admin on the run

Discussion in 'Old Applications' started by - /G - On_the_run_555, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. - /G - On_the_run_555

- /G - On_the_run_555 Member

1. Real name: andy

2. Age:13

3 .Have you been admin before? If so, on which servers?:No

4. What server would you like to become admin on?:ZombieMod

5. Do you have a microphone?:Yes.

6. How often do you play each week?: every other week 24/7

7. Are you willing to donate the required $10.00 dollars each month?:Yes

8. Do you have TeamSpeak3? (All admins are required to be in TS3 while in-game):Yes

9. Have you thoroughly read and understand the admin guidelines linked above?:yes

10. Why do you want to become an admin?: Sometimes I play and there aren't any admins, and I see rules broken. I really want to make ZombieMod a secure area, and I love being able to help new players, and setting things straight when things go bad. Also, I've really come to love the VG and all of it's population, and players  so I want to make sure it's a safe place for everyone.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Member

I have not had any issues with him at all. But im not sure that he's ready to be an admin quite yet.

-Scarecrow

3. MagikShot69

MagikShot69 I put the G in OD that's why they call me GOD!!

Good luck  8)

4. ✯Snake Eyes✯™

✯Snake Eyes✯™ Member

5. jumping is sad

jumping is sad Member

I vote nay because he copied Ninja's Answer for number 10.

6. FireNinjaBish

FireNinjaBish Member

I do not appreciate you copying and pasting parts of my admin application. I do not believe you are mature enough to join our team if you can't think of your own words. Those words are from my heart, and although it is nice that you think they are good words, it hurts that you didnt even try to change them in the least. I do NOT feel this application is heartfelt. -1.

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Please don't necro OLD THREADS!

locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.