1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Rust Admin Applications Open

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Drac OPZ, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

[​IMG]

If you haven't seen the recent announcement we decided to open a rust server.

We finally decided to allow admin applications to be open. Rust has been added into the server list for the admin applications. You must still apply to be a member first before applying for admin.

Member Applications

Admin Applications

Here are the current abilities granted as an apprentice admin & senior admins.

Senior Admin abilities:

• Bringto (Able to bring anyone in the server to you)
    • Goto (Able to go to anyone in the server)
    • Kill (Kills anyone directly)
    • Kick
    • Ban
    • Mute
    • Godmode
    • Admin Tag
    • Admin removal tool
    • Admin /kit adminonly redemption (this will give you possibly a weapon/armor/clothing)
    Apprentice abilities:

• Bringto
    • Goto
    • Kick
    • Kill
    • Apprentice Tag

We may also have a few more things coming in the near future not just for admins but also for VIP members and our regular playerbase. A few ideas listed below, please let us know what you think.

Everything will mostly be done via the forum store credits which will help our forum activity and donations to support the server.

• Vip /kit viponly (will grant a low scale weapon/armor/clothing)
    • Drop Box service (purchase components/resources that we will drop off)
    • Supply drops (purchase to be spawned at your requested location)

• Like Like x 1
  2. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

I like it. I think is a good idea. We just need to get more people first :). Think at this tho....someone pays for a bunch of C4. You give it to them then they blow up your base .hahahaha :banghead::banghead::banghead:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I said resources and components only, and we would limit it of course.