1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

sk spawn time

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by Drac OPZ, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

@Woody I always wanted to mention this but I kept forgetting. I have gotten a ton of complaints about it in the past as well. When the round is already going and playing there will be a late spawner that randomly comes in that they don't realize and then kills everyone. There has been plenty of times as well I seen people do this on perpose trying to farm points by going spectate and waiting for a minute then joining in when the battle is going and then they just sit at spawn peaking everyone.

Is there a way to change the spawn time or anything so no one can spawn after like 10-15 seconds?

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

3. Drac OPZ

4. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Agreed, quite annoying, but funny when its me doing it :happy:

5. Drac OPZ

lol, Well I mentioned this because literally last night I was in spectate and seen a guy join spectate and then waited for the game to start and entered in the middle of the round. He then died a few rounds later and went spectate and did it again. There were a few ppl telling him to stop and he wouldn't. I always had problems with it myself and found it annoying so I can understand.

6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Added to the server. You will no longer be able to spawn after 10 seconds.

Should take effect on server restart tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Right on

8. Drac OPZ

Thanks!