1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Star Wars Battlefront Beta

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Gavlan, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Any of you guys planning on playing this tomorrow? I know I am excited to see if EA will ruin my dreams or revitalize my childhood

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Video?

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Uh, I myswell mention I played closed beta today xD

It actually is a ton of fun, VERY VERY VERY fast pace. A lot faster then even CoD games. Also, there is like bullet lag at the moment but a few friends said that is because there stress testing there servers which could be the cause of it. Anyways, they did a great job with it and I am very shocked how gorgeous the game turned out.

4. Drac OPZ

5. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

FUCKING JEALOUS THAN A MOTHER FUCKER YOU SUM BITCH.
    Ahem.
    If you don't already know, you can download Origin and pre-load the beta now and play it tomorrow when it comes out (if any of you are interested). Link to download page
    It is about 11GB in size for the pre-load

6. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Looks my link broke so here's another

7. Drac OPZ

haha, a friend of mine had gotten lucky and got a closed beta key from a streamer and I stopped by his house to check it out and he left me play for one game. To me as I said it's a gorgeous game, and they did a very good job on it. It's just not a game for me and I most likely won't be buying it due to the fact how fast pace it is. Reminds me way to much of CoD type games and such. I wish the maps were also a little bigger and everyone was more spread out as it's also a tight fight match.

8. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

I will be playing tm. I helped a friend build a PC specifically so he could play this game lol

9. Col. Sheppard

Col. Sheppard Mario Cart Manager / 2Fort Helper Member

Inventory:

I so want to play that game

10. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

This game will be good.I hope END will like it seeing as how he first played battlefront 2.

11. Toad

Toad

If only my graphics card actually weren't fried. :(

12. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Okay here is my opinion, BF3 is too Battlefield which is understandable since it's created by dice, but for Lord Jesus's sake, I WANT BATTLEFRONT! I want old Battlefront 2 but more enhanced! Remember the different classes? Like sniper and engineer? Galactic Conquest? Where is it at? I know it's beta and this rant itself is wayyy to premature, but seriously, I want a new vamped up version of Battlefront 2. Graphics wise and combat wise.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Drac OPZ

Exactly! That's what I was trying to say earlier in my posts, they basically made it into a CoD/BF game instead. You're one class, but just upgrade weapons and that's about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Toad

Toad

Battlefront 2 was the shit mang :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Thought this was relevant lol:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Gavlan