1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Terraria

Discussion in 'Upcoming Servers' started by W^nks, Nov 7, 2015.

1. W^nks

W^nks

There are a lot of people who play Terraria, and I think we may be able to populate a server. If you don't know what this game is all about, it is very similar to Minecraft but in 2d and with a lot more content. Servers usually need quite a few mods and I don't think one would take up much space or w/e it is on our server boxes. I have a lot of friends who play this, I always wanted to have a server to play on with people. Also I know there are quite a few VG members who own this. I could monitor the server if nobody else wants to haha. @Gotcha @Woody please? :happy:

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I actually have seen several members playing this actively on and off. I'd say I wouldn't mind giving a server a try.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

I would be willing to take it under my wing and admin it if we make one. I have a lot of experience in the game itself

4. W^nks

W^nks

As do I. I forgot to mention in the original post that this could replace our old Minecraft server since we haven't gotten that back up!

5. gibus god Blaziken

gibus god Blaziken Member

i dont play terraria.
    but it seems like fun and if this becomes a thing i might just start.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

+1 from me! i think this would be a fun server an id say quite a few members and friends of mine play but its difficult since our internets arent always the most stable so if we could get a stable server for all of us to play, thatd be awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I don't see a problem with this. I just removed the Killing Floor 2 servers due to inactivity. We would probably start off with a lower slot count server and see if it takes off.

• Like Like x 3
  8. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

That would be great!

9. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

Sound good to me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Link

Link

I would like too see this as I have put some hours into terraria.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Arama

Arama Senior Member

I never really could get into it but I'd be willing to give it another shot as playing with you guys is sure to be a better time.

• Like Like x 1
  12. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

@Arama it was like that for me too cus it takes a while to kinda figure things out and build/craft cool shit but it's far more fun with friends :D

13. gibus god Blaziken

gibus god Blaziken Member

so this is officialy a thing. the only question is when will this be up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Arama

Arama Senior Member

Question seconded. =D

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Woody

Inventory:

It will be up as soon as I move our CS:S servers over to our TF2 dedicated box. This will save us enough money to put the terraria server up. If you'd like the server up sooner feel free to donate to the community and I'll push it ahead.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Arama

Arama Senior Member

Once my income is rolling in next month I will definitely be putting some cash up every month at the very least.

17. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

As soon as I can fix and replace everything I need to (car parts, router, household stuff) and start bringing more income in I'll be able to donate!

18. Woody

Inventory:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Arama

Arama Senior Member

Awesome. I'll be starting a fresh character just for this. Thanks, Woody!

20. W^nks

W^nks