Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

The meaning behind your username

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dax_, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

Whether we had some deep meaning behind them or just a general phrase or name. How did you come up with the idea?

2. I listen to a lot of classic rock and one of my favorite groups is Pink Floyd. I took my name from their album The Dark Side of the Moon and the song "Brain Damage." Many of my friends see me fitting nicely into that song, and a straight jacket! Also, playing competitive sports we use to say "get out of my house!" Well, watch out cuz the lunatic is in your house now!

3. SoloGuardiaN

SoloGuardiaN Member

Well I got my name since I used to always play csgo solo, and guardian the esports player.

4. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

I was doing a prank with a friend of mine by naming myself the nameless man or mann woth no name and asked for his hat with no name, i waited for a response, played tf2, used the pan, and someone get pretty salty because i dominated them with the pan and he typed “Why dont you name yourself nameless pan?” I liked the name, and changed it

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Nickname when I was growing up

Last name ----> Woodson -----> Woody

6. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

Dax_ becuase Star_was one of my favorite youtubers along with Jerma.Loved the Jak & Daxter games,so having it be short with the underscore was fine by me,although I might change the name later.

7. Mrmaplesyrup

Mrmaplesyrup - VG - Mrmaplesyrup

I got my name because, I just really like maple syrup and thought it would be a nice name.