Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late Unusual Hat Contest #47

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by GingaNinja, Sep 1, 2016.

1. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Contest Begins - September 1st
    Contest Ends - September 30th

Winner:
    - \/G - Epsilon - STEAM_0:0:90335523

How it works?

Simple! Every 20-30 minutes while you are playing on one of our TF2 servers you will get a menu popup. The popup will give a bit of information and ask you to solve a simple question (math/trivia etc.). If you answer correctly you will receive one contest point. To ensure you are active and playing the menu will close after 60 seconds, so keep an eye out!

What do the points do?
    At the end of the month, the top 10 players with the most points will be put into a raffle. The winning name drawn will receive an unusual hat.

How do I check my points?
    Type !contest in chat.

Which servers will this be on?
    The database is universal across all our TF2 servers. You may connect to any of the servers listed below to take part in the contest.

Lazytown - 74.91.120.38:27015
    2Fort - 74.91.120.237:27015
    Mario_Kart - 66.151.244.187:27015
    Harvest - 66.151.244.17:27015
    Orange X3 - 74.91.120.237:27016

Note: The server must have at least 10 players for the questions to appear, so invite your friends to play!

** If you win the contest you will be added by Woody. If you do not accept the friend request within 2 weeks you forfeit your right to the unusual hat and will not be given it at a later date.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  2. YAY I can finaly show off my medi gun and hat

3. Luigi123

Luigi123

Good luck everyone.

4. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

Wait.... It's back?

5. Luigi123

Luigi123

6. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

yay thx ginga!!!!!!

7. Mrmaplesyrup

Mrmaplesyrup - VG - Mrmaplesyrup

Yes im in 8th place good luck everyone :D

8. Mrmaplesyrup

Mrmaplesyrup - VG - Mrmaplesyrup

When will the winner be announced

9. GingaNinja

I'll announce the winner when I get off work, I have to do the drawing :)

10. GingaNinja

@Epsilon congratulations on winning the unusual hat contest!

11. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

OMGGGGGGG

12. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Congrats!

@GingaNinja Thanks for taking over the contest vids lol, I lost all my software when I updated the HDD. Greatly appreciate it!

13. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

yeah thanks Ginga cx

14. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

But now I gotta wait for Woody to respond, so I can get my unusual. But anyway he is really busy i'll just wait for him.

15. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Just spam the hell out of his steam! :p

16. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

I did cx

17. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

He has bought it but I have to wait until October 8th just to get it#rip

18. Luigi123

Luigi123

Congrats Epsilon.

19. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

thanks man :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Epsilon

Epsilon Member

You will an unusual as well man, the time will come ;)