1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

(VIP) DSP Suggestion

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by Alexey Davydov, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Alexey Davydov

Alexey Davydov TF2 Pootis Manager

I thought this would be a very interesting thing to add into the payed VIP because it is so damn awesome. This plugin allows players to change their voice (Not their voice, the voice of the class they are playing) Here is an example of what I am talking about (It is a bit outdated, however is right to the point) Of course I can see how people may use this to troll, but I would hope VGamers has a respectful community, and I do not think it hurts to test something, it might fail, might be a success!

Mod Link

~Pootis Master

[​IMG]

2. Khan

Khan

We could consider adding a couple simple voice-change options like increased/decreased pitch and echo. I think anything other than those would be too annoying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Alexey Davydov

Yeah I agree, some are a bit peculiar and may become really annoying after a while.

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I tested this mod on our servers awhile back. It's fun, but I'm not sure it would be great on our 24/7 servers.

This would be more suitable for a trade/idle server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Alexey Davydov

Yeah, I guess you are right. However maps like Lazytown aren't really that "serious" so maybe on that server it may work?

6. mysterytwins1

mysterytwins1 Mystery

hello, im a very VERY old member of the server and i just recently noticed i lost the ip, and i didnt quite know where else to post and my friend kabooshka got banned? im kinda clueless atm but if i could get the ip i would be very appreciative

7. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

For which server?

8. mysterytwins1

mysterytwins1 Mystery

im just stupid my bad (i was talking about the lazytown-lazyday server)