1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Was just admin abused and inappropriately muted

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by harrylerman, Mar 20, 2017.

1. harrylerman

harrylerman

Hey guys,

I'm not sure what admin is on the 2fort server right now because they wouldn't say who they are. I was just inappropriately silenced and muted/gagged by a rogue abusive admin. I was doing nothing wrong.

I would like whoever that admin is to be de-adminned and permanently banned for admin abuse, and my mute/gag removed.

Thank you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Looks like you weren't listening the admin @The Lunatic isintheHouse

Command
    : "The Lunatic is in the House<372><[U:1:26789702]><>" triggered sm_csay (text harrylerman - calm down)
    Command: "The Lunatic is in the House<372><[U:1:26789702]><>" triggered sm_csay (text harrylerman - you have been warned - calm down)
    Command: "The Lunatic is in the House<372><[U:1:26789702]><>" silenced "harrylerman<397><[U:1:40381155]><>"

All proper admin protocols were followed, your mute will last until it expires.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CaptinCCat

CaptinCCat Admin Manager Member

Inventory:

Your Silence was only a Session silence, by the looks of our page, your gag/mute has expired (its no longer active)

4. harrylerman

harrylerman

So can we ban this clown who acted inappropriately as an admin.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Re-silenced you for (1) week. I would advise you clean up your chat logs and stop trolling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Ding! Ding! x 1
  6. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

LOL you obviously dont know how to read or do you just choose not to? How about you learn to read the responses of the people who are trying to resolve the situation and you'll see what the problem is. btw, its not a good look to disrespect OUR admins.. especially when proper protocol has been taken.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sirus

Sirus Me-mee Member

im glad he was gagged, i remember him on the lazytown map, and when he went on the mic, he was really getting annoying with the noise he played...