1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

What do you love about TF2?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Kabooshka! (BANNED), Jun 20, 2016.

1. What are your favorite things? What keeps making you come back? Why have you played this 9 year old game for 1,000 hours? Why the fuck has @DooM Fan played on Lazytown for over 44 days?!

For me I like the wacky weapons and mechanics such as the Pomson or rocket jumping. The cartoony and almost cute visual style is very appealing. I like the community behind TF2 and the stuff they make (cp_snowplow or SFMs). Also Lazytown is addictive is fuck! To me it is like a drug now.

So why do you play TF2?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  2. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

1.)The Tf2 mods(the sound mods and skin mods) 2.)the hit sounds 3.)Valve's updates 4.) Being rewarded for using a skillful weapon 5.)The custom game modes such as slender fortress and super smash bros mode.

3. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

Dunno. I want to know why apparently I use the scattergun the most. I don't. Also, can I get some recognition for the 84 times that I won the fan of war award for the day?

• Like Like x 1
  4. rain_yagami

rain_yagami Senior Member

cuz its an ez game enemies dont blend in the background cuz they r colorfull fun mechanics and has this air of not an usual fps and the best of all u dont have to pay shit to play the game and u can still have good stuff i only have only spend 2.50 on a key to be p2p only a key in my entire 3k hours and well maybe i dont have much but yet i still have some good stuff and graphicaly speaking its not a demanding game so almost anyone can play it