1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

What is Your Favorite Game of All Time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarbleShark, Apr 12, 2013.

1. MarbleShark

MarbleShark

What is your favorite game of all time? What makes the game your favorite game of all time?

My favorite game of all time is Deus Ex Human Revolution. I love the freedom of it, as well as the overall awesomeness of it. A close second would have to be Metal Gear Solid 4, because it is a work of art. :D

2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Super Mario World on the SNES. Nothing beats it... Pretty much sums up my child hood right there.

3. DANNY(xXx)

DANNY(xXx)

i use to play the hell out of need for speed and tomb raider. but for the last 6 years ive been addicted to this game called counter strike source. i can play all day if i could.

4. ST1Z

ST1Z Member

Ehhm, I kinda love the Assassins Creed series, League Of Legends and Battlefield :) But my favorite has to be the Assassins Creed series, the battlefield series at second and LoL ot third.

5. DANNY(xXx)

DANNY(xXx)

i tried playing LoL and couldnt get into it.

6. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

gears of war (any, besides 2)

7. Piggy

Piggy Member

One night back in the summer of '93 I think it was, just before I was ready to go to bed, I was on a local BBS (bulleten board system, look it up in Wikipedia if needed) with my 14.4Kbps modem perusing the shareware forums. I was looking for new software that looked interesting and stumbled upon an interesting sounding one called "DOOM."
    Well, I almost didn't unpack, install, and try it right away that night but I did. Wow! I think I stayed up until like after 4am playing the Doom shareware levels. It was absolutely stunning for the time. There have been games I like more that came later, but none that blew away my expectations like Doom did.

8. Shoyu

Shoyu Member

Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

9. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

car racing game: the original spy hunter game (80's version)
    Super Mario series
    Multiplayer with vehicles Bf1942 Desert Combat
    Multiplayer: css
    single player shooter Doom