1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

What Mouse Do You Use?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by END, May 3, 2016.

1. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

Just a little thread to share what mouse you use and discuss mice. :)

For all my time pc gaming (~1.5 years) I've used a "Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500" with "enhance pointer position" on, so don't listen to any opinions I might give in this thread. :p

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

My first mouse was back before gaming mice started coming popular which actually most CS:S players back then all used the same mouse.

It was a ps2 Microsoft 2.0 mouse which was all black or white and at your palm it was red. I haven't seen them around in years but I know they started making the same mouse in usb. I then went from that mouse to a logitech can't remember exactly which one but it was junk ( as every product i ever bought from logitech always was crap after a year). I then heard from a few buddies of mine to try the steelseries mice. I then purchased the steelseries sensei mlg pro mouse and I have had it for around 2+ years and it still runs solid.

3. DooM Fan

DooM Fan Overlord of Lazytown, Grandmaster of DooM Member

I use a Razer Mamba wireless/wired mouse

4. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

I use a really bad imitation razor mouse that my ex got me...but hey, it works