Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /home2/vigilan9/public_html/vgforums/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Wont be online for a while

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by - \/G - Nameless Pan, Feb 12, 2018.

1. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

hey, i havent been online lately, its because my loyal hard drive after 10 years of service finally took its last breath, and i decided to use this moment to fully build myself a brand new pc, if you want to give me any suggestions thanks, ive already chosen my parts, and will start it around march (too lazy to do it now) so..... see you in march! I will still stay active here, and my account also, so yeah, oh and im helping a friend also. So suggestion for first time pc are also accepted, thanks alot for reading so long!

2. - \/G - Nameless Pan

- \/G - Nameless Pan Member

Good news, my case has been delivered, next the PSU