1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Zombie Escape Server.

Discussion in 'Servers & Website Suggestions' started by Aloe Vera, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera

Hey I'm Aloe Vera. I been playing on your ZM Server. ZM Is fun but It be Great to Have a Zombie Escape Server! Most of you might know what ZE is and most might not. Just leave a comment below of what you think

2. Sikk

Sikk Musika

Expanding to different type of zombie servers wouldn't be that bad. However, ZE is only fun if you have a lot of players which I think will be a problem.

3. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera

Yea I agree with you. The people might be the problem.

4. Zeania

Zeania Member

I agree with the fact that it might not get a lot of people early on, but if we can get 10 players from VG in it and keep it going for an hour or two, I think some people will join it. Zombie Escape is quite popular but it's not depending on the mod but on the maps as well. If the maps are unbalanced and un-fun to play in then I don't see the interest of making a ZE server. That's just my opinion, but I would definitely like a ZE server.

5. Aloe Vera™๊๊

Aloe Vera™๊๊ Member

Zeania I totally agree with you. I think we should bring it back up for a few hours and see how it goes.

6. EpicScav

EpicScav

I think we should make a Zombie Escape Server when Vigilante Gamers expands more and we get a lot more players and members.