1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

want to know about this game

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by Rosario + Vampir3, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Rosario + Vampir3

Rosario + Vampir3 Member

hello people, i heard a lot about this game, what is it about, is it an adventure game?

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Best way is watching youtube vids.

It's classified as a hardcore survival. Followed under Genres: Action-adventure game, Survival. It can be argued to be under RPG an MMO depending on how you take it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

yep survival game plus you can tame dinos and ride them also. Our server is a modded server also so there is alot of things to make and use in the game

4. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

What is the FPS like? Is it optimized?

5. Drac OPZ

Not really, caverns an such of course you get a solid. When running around it drops frequently.

6. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Not sure if I could stomach it, I've had a lot of games like that and it can really get to ya

7. Drac OPZ

If you ever played Arma 3.. it's about the same as that far as fps.

8. Stanger

Stanger Member

Inventory:

i used to run a 660 2gb card on low and got max 30 fps now i have a 970 4gb and get between 60-95 fps with settings on high even with it set on epic i get between 45-60 fps

9. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Games still not very well optimized as it's in beta, but it's still fairly fun and challenging. I'm sure once the game is farther along it'll be easier to run on a lower end computer.

• Like Like x 1