1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Leaving VG

Discussion in 'Hellos and Goodbyes' started by 50Mhz, Oct 12, 2016.

1. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Hello guys, just wanted to take a minute and let you guys know I will be retiring from VG, I have been offered to pursue other competitive groups and have decided to take that. I will still be around and still support the community , just won't be wearing the tag or have admin responsibility , for now. Of course I'll still be playing with my buddies @Stanger , @Tone , @boby_xt . It's been a lot of fun, just have been getting into different games and VG is kind of behind in this department. Anyways, thank you guys for the fun, see you around!

2. Luigi123

Luigi123

Farewell 50 and have a good one.

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

It was nice to have you 50mhz, but I can agree we are far behind, and wish we could expand faster. I'm hoping soon we can start expanding towards the games people are requesting to keep the community growth going.

4. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Hope so also, it is really needed, or VG will just end up being TF2. Anyways, I hope things progress for VG soon!

5. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Good luck and have fun out there 50!

6. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

Sad to see you go man! You've always been a big help to this community, and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors :)

7. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

I'm gonna miss you my buddy ! The only person that likes to dance with me in H1Z1 !

8. 50Mhz

50Mhz

I'll still be around, don't worry boosted!

9. Cezko

Cezko Member

Hope i cya round

10. boby_xt

boby_xt Member

Mannn...dammit. Well, I wish u all the best! It has been great playing with you all this time. I'll miss u man!

11. 50Mhz

50Mhz

You know I'll still be playing with you. :happy: