1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late $20 Worth of Steam Games Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Woody, May 12, 2013.

1. xxdeveinxx08

xxdeveinxx08

My favorite game would have to be Garry's Mod because you can do so much with just one game. There all of these small games in this big one. Also PAYDAY because the game makes you do so much. These two games are my favorite. :)

2. R²| Tony

R²| Tony

Team Fortress 2 because how many items there is, the mannconomy, and the amazing community.

3. my favriote game is cs:sorce beacause all my friends have it and i dont

4. danbao

danbao

My steam name: DanBao
    Email: danbao121@hotmail.com

reason: I don't have that much games that are payed games. Plus I really want the game Left for dead 2. Please give the card to me because i really want more games that are payed.

5. Half life is the best Steam game. Not only is it what really started Valve off but it has the revolutionary engine that started off many other games, it lead to the most anticipated game in the history of games (Episode 3) and it made people realize what could be done in games.
    We all love the badassery of Gordon Freeman. We also love the levels that made us go "Holy Shit! There is that thing that I have never seen before but its the scariest thing I have ever seen and I think I want to go jump off a cliff BECAUSE IT IS SO SCARY!"
    I can't speak for everyone but I believe that many think that Half life is the best game on Steam. They all have their own reasons but those previously stated are my biggest reasons

6. ninja_penguin

ninja_penguin

i like poker night 2 because its fun to play and you win cool items. :D

7. alexready2

alexready2

My favorite game is Don't Starve because I love their voices, the characters look great, the game play is fun and the new updates to come to make the game better. ;)

8. KingShadow117

KingShadow117

Team Fortress 2
    Why?: Because of its extremely balanced gameplay, wide spread accesibility, endless fun, creative art design, fun game modes, the classes, the game and characters personality(es), the teamwork, the teamwork. What else do I have to say? The meet the videos, the characters themselves, the hats, the endless options, lots of weapons, pyrovision(could be a bit better though), ubercharging, the maps, the community(except for the modder of course), the customization, heck I love the entire game!!!!! I can't come up with one thing I don't like (except hackers of course).

9. ericomi196

ericomi196

by far my  favorite game is Rome :Total War  takes you back to the Roman time  command large army conquer and destroy nations and rule the ancient world  fight  epic battle  siege the strongest city's . great strategy still by far 1# in my list 2# will be the new Rome 2 :Total  that i have all ready pre purchase  ;D

10. DavidChaos

DavidChaos

My favorite game is DC Universe Online. I first played the game on a friend's PS3, and got hooked. I still play on and off even now, mostly because I keep playing a new character and getting bored. I still go back to that game pretty frequently, though.

11. tankmanNZ

tankmanNZ

My favourite game is Team Fortress 2. It's great because you can just jump in and have a quick game or a long game if you want to. There are loads of different game types and plenty of servers to choose from.

12. Firestarter

Firestarter

Hi, my favourite game is Terraria. Random generated world, crafting, building... - It's really fine =)

13. Spaz-A-Tron

Spaz-A-Tron Dat Big Spaz

Fallout: New Vegas

Vast community of modders
    A ton of replay value
    Full conversion mods
    Alot of dynamic environment mods to make it even better looking
    The untold amount of weaponry
    The great story
    Just the mods in general make this game even more awesome

14. - /G - Vampypuppy

- /G - Vampypuppy Member

The Binding of Isaac

Alot of replay value
    Hours upon hours of entertainment
    An awesome arcade game
    Also quite cheap for this large of a game

15. Anyhoo

Anyhoo

GTA San andreas At the moment because it's the best GTA game and probably the best 3rd person/sandbox/rpg-action game out there . It's the 11th time i'm completing it and it still is fun .

16. MagikShot69

MagikShot69 I put the G in OD that's why they call me GOD!!

Woody cause he is just so cool.... also boosted cause hes the man lol

17. DMZ

DMZ

Team fortress 2 because there are a lot of classes and many different ways to play with them. I never get bored. Also the theme is lighthearted and funny so it improves my mood if I'm feeling down.

18. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

my favorite game is counter strike because it has brought me many hours of entertainment since its release.

19. MagicMan86

MagicMan86 Member

My favourite game is CS:S its a classic game, the old saying is so true when it comes to this game "If it isnt borken, dont fix it" :)...simply awesome game

20. My favorite game is TF2, as it is a comic-shooter, including classes (and MORE than in like BF3) and giving you a way of even making real money out of it. I could write more but I actually don't want to^^.
    Greetings from Germany,
    Archimedes
    [Leader of the Tactical Offensive Doctors]