1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late $20 Worth of Steam Games Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Woody, May 12, 2013.

1. MY favorite game is Portal 2 because it's voice acting and storyline is fantastic! :)

2. [IF] RedJohn

[IF] RedJohn

Sleaping Dogs. Because it is awesome game that looks like gta with great story.

3. xd4ng3r0u5x

xd4ng3r0u5x

Woot woot! enter me in! 8) My favorite game is CS:S because I've played counter strike for about eight years and I'm not bored of it yet lol. And I'm not too bad for a girl.

4. Kiath

Kiath

WarZ . I want it because I want to play it with my friends ! :D

5. jujubemaster

jujubemaster

I want Dead rising 2 because it looks epic, and i never played it, and i want to play with my friends cuz thats all they play  :( :'(

6. ThriumpHd

ThriumpHd

Team fortress 2 , Awasum game, fun, balanced, Great community. :)

7. devincooper64

devincooper64

My favorite game would have to be borderlands
    You start out as a weak adventurer, looking for a treasure that no one knows exist, but as you go on in the game you get enveloped into a world full of fun characters, so much weapons that you just freak out when you cant have them all, and story and characters that you enjoy to be around when you play the game.

The theme song for the game is also amazing "Aint no rest for the wicked" and sells the game perfectly, hopefully I can pick up the sequel while its on sale so I can continue my journey into this amazing game.

8. matthijs1123

matthijs1123

I would love sanctum 2 because I saw the Yogscast play 1 and 2 and I loved it so hope I win  ;D

9. BazookaPig

BazookaPig

My favorite steam game is Quantum Conundrum because it is, while not exactly the same, similar to portal (another of my favorite games). It offers a variety of different "dimensions", if you will, that challenges me to quickly change between them in each challenge.

10. MichaelM8

MichaelM8

Hmm, I would have to probably go with... TF2. It's not much of a hard choice really, it has a great community, excellent class-based system and lets not forget exquisite hats! All the hats, weapons and Misc. are great to make yourself varied and feel independent from all the other people playing around you!

11. Nicolas Cage

Nicolas Cage

Picking a favourite for me is always so hard.

I guess if I had to choose it'd be Civ V, especially with a new expansion coming out soon. I've always been a fan of creative micromanagement games like Sim City, and the Civilization games have always made it as enjoyable as possible.

12. Banana hype

Banana hype

My favourite game on steam is Counter Strike Source because i like 1. Jail break  2. Gun game 3. i love killing people  ;D
    Plus i play the others as well and Source is my favourite

13. My favorite game on Steam is garry's mod,i dont have it but i know its cool :3
    And steam username: ♛ the shadow of darkness ♛

14. my favorite game is terraria because its not to complicated BUT it has a lot of things to do in it! a lot of tools weapons mobs armor and misc things! its the most fun for me.

15. Simon

Simon

Metro 2033, its really interesting an it takes place on Europe, not like other games that takes place on USA or something like that, also the gameplay settings and the characters, its  the most interesting and epic game i ever played.

16. Mine is TF2 because of all its action and game modes and hats and items AND EVERYTHING.

17. BraveWarriorC

BraveWarriorC

my fav game is dont starve i dont have it but i played it on my friends comp

18. spartencheese

spartencheese

my favorite game? has to be to be aliens vs predator because you have 3 campians instead of the usual 1. plus the multiplayer isn't with 2 teams its with 3 and that makes the game so much funner because you always have to watch your back.

19. -FF- Hawksider

-FF- Hawksider

My favorite game is Dishonored, because of the world you can interact with how you can choose your choices wich affect others in the game, to do bad, or to do good.

20. My favorite Steam game is TF2, because TF2 is free and has a lot of weapon and class variety.