1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late $20 Worth of Steam Games Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Woody, May 12, 2013.

1. fartdud1

fartdud1

Hi!. My name is Fartdud1 and My favourite Game is Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (GTA)

I love this game because I saw my friend playing it and i loved the game!.

My mom doesn't let me buy it because she don't want me to buy for steam so please i will love to get the game thank you!!!! :D :D :D :D

2. NoBark

NoBark

My favourite game on steam is left for dead since coop+zombies=lots of mindless zombie killing fun

3. Hard Choice of my favorite steam game lol but im goign to go with Aliens Colonial Marines because the campaign is fun and O'Neal is invincibile lol protects most of time and i lovee killing xenomorphs. The multiplayer is fun when they were still people but for season pass the bug hunt is fun it like kf wiht money to get to buy to open or ammo or health or armor. It is very fun to play.

4. Akin8989

Akin8989

Hello :) My name is Akin and I wan't Don't Starve so much. Because I played on my friends computer like 2 or 3 hours. And I loved it. So I asked my friend ''Where did you get it?'' He said ''From Steam'' I have steam but I don't have money :S So I wan't it. Thanks so much :)

5. bandademan

bandademan

My favorite game.
    The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    Its my favorite game because of many reasons. One of my reasons is that if you get it on steam you can get add-on's so there is no end to the missions you can do and also the music from the game is by far the best music I have ever heard. Many people like different games you may hate this one but like something else but in my opinion I believe The Elder Scrolls:

Steam Game: http://bit.ly/XP4RUh
    Music: http://bit.ly/sjUe35

6. My favourite games are Portal 1 & 2 (The Bundle) Because I really like games where you need to think how to complete a level, and how can you not like the characters in them? (e.g. GLaDOS/Wheatley). Also the co-op and community-made maps you can play in Portal 2 are great :D

7. BUBBAXD

BUBBAXD

My favorite steam game is saints row the third and most of the other saint row game, but saints row the third I liked more because I always play it at my house and when i'm at my friends house on ps3 or xbox 360 and just going around the city punching people in the face also all the fun missions. I don't have it for pc :-[ , but if i win the $20 I will almost have the money to get it and play it with my friends and others mostly all the time. But I know I won't win so I don't really care and at least I tried and had fun trying. :) I also wish the best luck to all the other people running for the prize.

8. Shoyu

Shoyu Member

Hello Kitty Island Adventure because Woody said he likes that game.

9. Pheenthefalcon

Pheenthefalcon

Has to be The Binding of Isaac

Reason being, Once you play Isaac, you're bound to get sucked in to the enjoyable addictiveness of trying to find every item and kill every boss on a quest to stop your mother, and it's easy to drain over 100 hours into it. It's simple, yet addictingly fun rougelike game

10. BkBuilder123

BkBuilder123

My favorite game would have to be Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, because of its FPS (first person slasher) type gameplay. It also is just a great game to start up and get chopping. I also like that there is a chance that you can chop off limbs for a gory good time!

11. My fav game on Steam is Team Fortress 2 because its one of the funniest games I ever play and been a TF'er since Quakeworld. Plus its always fun to put people in their place when they get too cocky when playing.

12. Sol-leks

Sol-leks

I'd say that Garry's Mod is my favorite. So much variety to keep it fun, such as DarkRP, TTT, Sandbox, Freebuild, etc.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

13. front2battle

front2battle

i have many favorites but i would say my most favorite game (and series) is the Borderlands series,
    both the 1st and 2nd (but mostly the second). its brilliant, it has humor, good gameplay, LOADS of guns,
    and Co-op makes everything double as good. The cell-shading graphics are awesome.

14. Greatthief10

Greatthief10

My favorite Steam game has to be Arma II because it is just so realistic and it is so fun to play, not to mention DayZ!

15. FD God

FD God

Team Fortress 2. Because it´s my only fortress out of my real world problems.

16. skipper306

skipper306

Payday by far for the co op and variations in the map , a lot of replay value in it and everything's fun with friends :p

17. GuyFawkes

GuyFawkes

Favorite game would have to be between Portal 2 due to the funny quotes and story line or TF2 due to the easy gameplay and interesting stories that develop.

18. Sabrina

Sabrina

My favorite game has to be Counter-Strike: Source. I've has this game for 5 years now. Only been playing it for 2 and I already have 1,800+ hours on it. I love this game because there are many different mods to play like jailbreak, scouts and knifes, surf, minigames, and lots more. I love this game :3

19. mrjimmieee

mrjimmieee

My favorite game on steam is TF2 !!!! It's really funny ( voice, outfit of class .v.v..v.v.) and have teamworks factor. Never feel bore with this game, need alot of skills to playing - especial Spy - my favorite class.

20. redmantrx

redmantrx

I want counter strike 1.6 because i am fan of cs series please i want cs 1.6 so hard