1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late $20 Worth of Steam Games Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Woody, May 12, 2013.

1. futureghost12

futureghost12

I want to get portal 2 so i can play whit my best friend ;( he have portal 2 but i dont , so hes saying i should buy it but i dont have the money for it

2. aaslangoren

aaslangoren

what i want is Garry's Mod because you're free to do anything in it;

3. Boblov

Boblov

All Source Engine Games because they are all damn good!

4. Kvin18

Kvin18

I have many favorite games (Battlefield series, Payday, Portal etc.) , but the one who struck me hard is supergiant game's Bastion. It's pretty simple yet elegant. It's narrating and storyline is something you'll never forget in your entire gaming life.

5. UltimaAqua

UltimaAqua

I want Castle Crashers(11,99)
    Cuz My friend wants to play with me but he can't and i only have 1 game to play.
    Its my fav game too :(

6. GoSu BG

GoSu BG Member

any game that's under 20  ;D

7. Drek

Drek

For me it would be Mass Effect, because it is a Sci-Fy RPG, the background story is well thought and deep and it has many little game mechanics that i (learned to) like.

8. My favourite steam game is Portal 2, because it challenges your way of thinking, and it made me laugh on several occasions.

9. knightmare18

knightmare18

Sanctum 2, i played the first And Loved it, And its only 15$.

10. Deczen

Deczen

Sup  :eek: My favorite game on steam is Planetside 2  8) it fun and cool !!!

11. TF2 , because it always stays fresh with new stuff or trailers or even gamemode's + alot of weapons and hats A LOT OF HATS!!! ;D

12. xilorator

xilorator Member

Age of Empires II HD

I chose this one mainly because it is the most recent game I've gotten that I have played a lot. Plus it's a classic.

13. aryahmdm

aryahmdm

I think the best game that i've played is Portal 2. it keeps my brain working ;D and it is from valve, i love valve games

14. NiosDark

NiosDark

My favorite game is Dark Souls because i love the story and the complexity of the game.

15. Embolism

Embolism

Got to be Skyrim, love the fact that you can explore almost everywhere and the Dragons look so cool!

16. mimefield89

mimefield89

Black Mesa, because its a fantastic tribute to a game that's graphics didn't live up to its storyline.

17. Cam2407

Cam2407

My favourite game has to be far cry 3 because in what other game do you be to ride a badass massive laser dragon around in :)!

18. Haluciniram

Haluciniram

All i wish is Mount & Blade Warband, for me thats the best game i have played! Not only its awesome but its realistic as well!

19. Skakavac

Skakavac

Call of duty modern warfare 2 because it's very fun and I like fps games very much

20. Hello!
    My favorite game is Deus Ex (not human revolution, but the first one)
    The thing that I love most about this game is it's non-linear nature. The player has the freedom to approach problems in any way they like, and the world as well as it's characters react naturally to your actions. Also, every time I play it, I discover some new secret or game mechanic that puts a smile on my face. So, grats Deus Ex for it's replayability, and it's immersive world.
    Smooch  :-*