1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late $20 Worth of Steam Games Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Woody, May 12, 2013.

1. Mrpete

Mrpete

How do i choose i have a list of games i like and love but for the contest i will just choose one. Fallout New Vagas is my Favorite game i have over 50+ hours into my first character and i looking at tons of games i wanna get for my computer.

2. i want buy van helsing , coz is featured now on steam  :D :D

3. T6

T6

My favourite steam game has to go to (well at the moment) either Just Cause 2 or Antichamber

The reason I like Just Cause 2 is because of how big the map is and the amount of things that you can do. Like blow things up. Get blown up. Just explore. Or have a drive :)

The reason I like Antichamber is because of the huge amount of puzzles in there and mindfucks. And when you solve a puzzle it makes the you that was solving it look very dumb. And it's an interesting concept too.

Honourable mentions:
    Borderlands 1
    Portal 2
    Dungeon Defenders
    The Ship
    And
    Star Wars - Battlefront 2

4. My favorite game on steam is spiral knights, at least currently, since it has changed a large number of times. The reason why I like spiral knights is because it is completely different from a hack and slash by only giving the slash and not the hack. What I mean by this is you press only a few buttons to attack and you must attack very repeatedly, however you can't just go wild with the controller; you have to plan your attacks strategically depending on the situation at hand. It also has the pleasure of being an MMO so many of my friends can play with me so we can help each other out. Although MMOs are known for lag, this is only one downside to this amazing game. Also, the game requires patience considering the only way you can fight and earn money is by spending something that has to recharge over a span of a little less than 24 hours. This is good for me because I am not known to play something all night and not get sick of playing. So this system keeps up my appeal for the game. Well that's it :D

5. Makaliako

Makaliako

My favourite game is don't starve , because it's really fun , even though it gets a little repetitive