1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Another $15 to add torward ZM credits

Discussion in 'Donations' started by MMA*M!ke, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

Here's another $15 I can spend towards ZM credits for now. ;D

2. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

Spelt toward wrong in title xD

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Thanks for the donation!

You should now have your credits in ZM!

• Like Like x 1
  4. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

I'm gonna let this one slide because I feel bad, but it's still a little shallow. You must of thought the other $20 was a present.. we'll make it that. Next time I'll be more specific in each of my posts.

5. Woody

Inventory:

I'm sorry what? Shallow?

You must have thought I read minds and know what you're donating for. Next time specify what you want your donation to go toward otherwise it's going to be take as a DONATION.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

Yea, you know what shallow means ?? Its you !!! money doesnt grow on trees Woody. And why would I give you $20 when you owe me over $100 worth of credits that YOU ERASED ?????? Remember that ??? You should be HAPPY that I'm EVEN THINKING of coming on this website and give you MY money !!!

7. Boosted

Boosted Admіn Monitor Manager Community Manager

Simmer down Mike . I am not sure what is going down , but with him being so busy with life he may have just not gotten around to fixing all the stuff you had . I know it has pretty much just been Woody as Gotcha has also been really busy . They will fix it as soon as they can man

8. Woody

Inventory:

Seems like you aren't telling the whole story here mike. You store account was deleted due to inactivity on the server, just like anyone else who wasn't active on the server for 3+ months. However, you came to me asking me to refund your credits since you had donated, which I did. See logs below:

[Nov 26 2015 - 03:09:49 PM] Admin - \/G - Woody gave player *MMA*M!ke* 100000 credits
    [Nov 27 2015 - 12:42:02 PM] Admin - \/G - Woody gave player *MMA*M!ke* 100000 credits
    [Nov 27 2015 - 12:42:10 PM] Admin - \/G - Woody gave player *MMA*M!ke* 5000 credits

Now that we've sorted that out, I never asked for you to donate, nor have I asked anyone else to donate. Everyone donates on their own accord and if they want benefits for their donation they need to ask for them, otherwise I don't know what the donation is toward. I'll link you to this topic, which has been there since 2011 and you've known about: http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/donating-for-store-credits-or-vip.175/

If you continue with this bullshit you will be refunded your donations and banned from the community. The choice is yours.

9. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

And when I say let it slide I meant YOU took $300 worth of stuff

10. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

Thats $205 out of at least $300 I donated. I thought you would know this due to the TOP donors. Which I am one of them. It says I Donated a total of $345.00 USD - 35 from yesterday = $315 which is 315,000 credits. you gave me 205,000. 110,000 credits has been taken from me man... thats $110.

11. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

12. Woody

Inventory:

Now, now, Mike you're forgetting that all those donations WEREN'T for credits. For example $60 went toward your admin (http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/mma-m-ke-admin-application.4096/) while $45 here went to gemma (http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/mma-m-ke-these-credits-are-for-gemma.5045/), while other donations may have been for servers?

Now lets add up all your credit donations, which is the only way I can verify:
    http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/mma-m-ke-donation.4047/ - $35
    http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/g-mma-m-ke-50-credit-donation.4980/ - $50
    http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/mma-mike-credit-donation-again.4983/ - $80
    http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/threads/mma-m-ke-30-donation.5059/ - $30

Now lets add those all up: $195, as you can see you were given credits that exceeded the amount you DONATED for.

You can find all your posts here: http://www.forums.vigilantegamers.net/search/386964/, if you'd like to add them up yourself.

Other than your most recent donations, one which you didn't specify what you wanted, just simply stated $20 donation, while the other you specified credits, which you were given. You could have simply stated that you wanted credits for the $20 donation too and I would have given them to you.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  13. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

admin $
    Gemma $45 yes
    But whats this $80 ,$50 ,$30 ,$35 you're trying to pull on me. That was my money that I donated for credits and your adding up that from previous purchases towards admin and Gemma and then saying oh hey... LETS add that up here now... uh thats $105.00 where did this other $90 come from ?

14. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

What are you trying to pull here on me Woody ????

15. Woody

Inventory:

Mike you seem to not be understanding so I'll try and spell it out for you:

I've linked above the times you donated for credits, the posts YOU made, which add up to $195.

I've also linked above the time you donated for admin ($60) and the donation you made for gemma ($45), equaling 60 + 45 = $105

If we add those two values up 195 + 105, we get $300 dollars. If we then add up the donation you recently made $35, that gives us a grand total of $335 dollars. Now lets subtract $335 from the total you've donated $345, that leaves $10 dollars unaccounted for.

Now I gave you 205,000 credits, which is a donation of 205 dollars. Now if we add up the $195 you donated for credits, plus the $10 dollars unaccounted for, we get $205 dollars OR 205,000 credits, the AMOUNT you were GIVEN.

Do I need to make a venn diagram? I'll take an apology at any time.

16. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

Its not $195 are you kidding me. No keep looking in the forums and vlogs because your full of it. I don't believe you anymore you're a shady shallow person and I'm done talking to you.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Woody

Inventory:

LOL you act like there's some conspiracy against you mike. You can see all your own posts by clicking on your profile and going to "Postings". Do all your own research and you'll come to the same conclusion.

I really can't spell it out for you anymore then I have already, it's really clear as day. Maybe somebody else can explain it to you?

18. MMA*M!ke

MMA*M!ke

I Spent $345.00
    here Ill talk to you once more just cause you need a math lesson.. $60 + $45 = $105 +$195 = $300 ... but I spent $315.00 so how did I spend $195 if when really.. I spent $210... and you gave me $205 back...

19. Woody

Inventory:

Mike you can't tell someone they need a math lesson when you can't subtract correctly. As stated above here you've donated $345, but you continuously subtract 345 - 35 incorrectly.
    Here I'll even show you on a calculator:

Capture.PNG

You really need to look at this post and read it a few times:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Woody

Inventory:

Locking this topic due to the stupidity. Read it over a few times mike you'll finally get it.

• Wizard Wizard x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.