1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Upheld Ban Appeal - SushiPaste

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by SushiPaste, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SushiPaste

SushiPaste

Link to your ban, mute, or gag:
    Detailed reason why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
    So I appealed my comm ban and everything was fine then i was muted once again. the one thing that may play a factor into this is that i accepted a friend request from someone wanting to trade with me and gave me an imagur.com link. I think he may have compromised my account and has been impersonating me. I lost 4 stranges and 7 friends off my friends list. Please sort this out. Thank You​

2. Khan

Khan

I can tell you some more about the link. When you followed it, you downloaded a virus that has been going around for a long time. From what I know of it, the virus transfers your marketable items to someone else and sends a message with the same virus link to everyone on the victim's friends list. The virus does this on its own; no one was using your account to impersonate you. So that's why you lost your strange items, and that's also why several people unfriended you.

However, this was not related to your mute/gag on VGamers. OPZ re-issued the perm mute/gag after checking the chat logs from your period of freedom. He'll reply with more information on this.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

As Khan said he is correct about both situations. You must of have got the virus from the link you had clicked. That's been going around for a few months now, I suggest in the future never click unknown links people send you.

Secondly, you have been reperm muted/gagged from your behavior in our server. It is unacceptable to disrespect other community players or trolling for that matter. We have given you several warnings about this and I have already removed your gag/mute once before. Sorry, but this time your mute/gag will be upheld!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SushiPaste

SushiPaste

I was hacked on January 4th and didn't get my account back till this Sunday. Why would I break the rules right after being unmuted? This is more than losing items: I WAS HACKED. Please think this through again because I am innocent

5. Drac OPZ

So I heard you had told someone it was your brother on your account. Now the story changes that you were hacked. Sorry, but we had too many issues with you in the past to believe that kind of story.

If you were hacked and someone else was on your account the IP would be showing up for the hackers IP. However your IP has never changed till recently, but also is the same internet company and same town. So I highly doubt that...

http://gyazo.com/da1d5668b114956cc4b52dc097ac463d Here is a screenshot showing your IPs you have used from that account on our server. You say your account was stolen on the 4th? Yet you were on the account SAME IP on the 10th among other dates as well.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  6. SushiPaste

SushiPaste

I don't know how any of this stuff works because I don't like the whole hacking stuff. I did not break your rules and I was hacked. Like come one I lost stranges for petes sake due to whoever the hacker was and this is what I have to deal with :(

7. Drac OPZ

You only lost your inventory, your account itself wasn't hacked. You are perm gag/muted from the things you've been saying in our server. You can still play and have fun, you just won't be able to talk. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.