1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Banned for Nothing

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Global Offensive' started by Poiuytgfdsa, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Poiuytgfdsa

Poiuytgfdsa

So today I was playing on CSGO VGamers 24/7 Deathmatch Dust2, and out of the blue, as a froze up a bit, I got a message that I was banned, and to go to this website for more information. In the chat, (my friend dairyking98 was playing with me) it said that I was banned for "iTest Violation". I do not know what that means, but I really hope that I can get back on the server. Thanks,

-Poiuytgfdsa

2. Gotcha

Gotcha Administrator Founder Member

You were not banned for nothing and this will explain the eye test violation. We use SMAC and have a module that checks if a player's eye angles (field of view) has been altered past the point of a normal player. The type of cheats that do this are usually Anti-Recoil, No-Spread, and some Aimbots. Angles are given as Pitch, Yaw, and Role. A normal player has a valid angle range from [-90, -180, -90] to [90, 180, 90]. The further outside of the valid range, the more likely they are to be cheating. In most cases, the only thing that can allow a player to have invalid angles is when they're using third party programs.

3. Poiuytgfdsa

Poiuytgfdsa

Im sorry, but i honestly have no idea what seeing past eye angles or whatever is... if you are implying that I am hacking, how can i prove that i wasnt. You can ask the whole server as a witness right now, they would have noticed or something. Please believe me this is the only server i love playing on.

4. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

This is a legit detection.