1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

CS:GO Server

Discussion in 'Upcoming Servers' started by CrzyF!re., Jan 22, 2015.

1. CrzyF!re.

CrzyF!re.

Now i know many of your opinions on the cs go game in general... but the fact of the matter is, that times change and we should be looking into other games to migrate to. of course while keeping the current Cs:S servers online.. (the popular ones). I have been looking into Cs:go recently in my attempt to further this community's reach into other games. I KNOW we already have A server in CS:GO... it used to be populated. now its a ghost town, because there were no admins to help woody maintain and keep the server in order!
    I am coming to you guys to see if any one is interested in another server in Cs GO. myself and a few other admins have been talking about it for a while and i want to see any one else's opinion on this. if we were to get a server in CS;GO it would probable be a deathmatch for starters. and we'd see about the maps. ANY ideas that you guys have for this server IS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT your opinion's, ideas ANYTHING!!!

Thank you !
    Cheers!