1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Fallout 4

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Toad, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Toad

Toad

Who's got it?
    Who's gonna get it?
    Who's gonna waste their days away playing it when it comes out??
    I know I will be, getting my new computer tomorrow gonna set it up and pre-load Fallout right away and watch my school grades lower :)

2. Rogue

Rogue Fmr. Lazytown Manager Senior Member

I preordered it, playtime hours go up, grades go down. It's gonna be awesome.

3. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

This happens enough, even without Fallout 4...

4. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Got it. Gonna sleep on Monday afternoon so I can pull an all nighter and make it to class haha

5. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

I really wanted to preorder it as i'm a fallout nerd. I can't quite yet though as I need a new GPU before even attempting to launch the game. :(

6. Toad

Toad

You can still pre-order it but you just can't play it right away.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Ordered it. :))

8. Toad

Toad

So I got my new computer and all, and I forgot to have a Wireless adapter installed :( I've gotta get a wireless USB adapter now, so my fallout is delayed

9. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

ive watched some gameplay videos and its got me dying to play lol

10. Toad

Toad

The game is fucking great so far, but its actually pretty difficult. Ghouls are vicious and there are crabs everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

Craving to play more and more everyday! Lol

12. Toad

Toad

Once you get past the rage inducing legionaries and the OP ass Fat Mans and rockets everywhere is a great game

13. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

I've only seen two fat mans and a little more rocket launchers. Sounds like you are unlucky Toad :p

14. Toad

Toad

When I was fighting the first major boss at "The Castle" (No spoilers here) I had a legendary Mirelurk(Which are everywhere no joke) and the boss which took me quite a few load saves to get. Legendary enemies are just ridiculous sometimes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rogue

Rogue Fmr. Lazytown Manager Senior Member

Mirelurks make me wanna punch my screen sometimes. I haven't encountered any fat mans except the one I found doing the main quest, which was loose loot. Super mutants seem to carry rocket launchers as their primary source of rage, however.

16. Toad

Toad

And boy-o do those Rocket Launchers blow you to pieces. Then there are the Flame throwers, which are complete overkill.

17. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Yeah i've heard from my brother in law that the damn guys are so much stronger in this one. I can't wait to get it and play, but won't be till after christmas darn :(

I was watching him the other day when I stopped over for a bit. He was also in a castle fighting two legendary guys and soon as he turned the corner through a doorway BAM he got blown to pieces from rockets lol.

Oh I forgot to mention. He did find one when he left santuary hills, go over a bridge and go left following the river to the scrap yard. Back of the scrap yard on a car is a big boy.

18. Toad

Toad

Fat-mans and rocket launchers are plentiful, but the ammo is not, its really annoying how scarce ammo for like the first 10 hours(After the 10 hour character creation of course)
    Note: Keep a running notepad doc(or something for notes) and write down all of the locations with master Consoles and Locks so you can go back and get the awesome loot(Or just some ammo,or whatever dumb shit is in the locked places). In Vault 111 there is even a Legendary weapon that you have to go back and get.

19. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

At level 50 I gotta say the hardest fight I've had is with legendary mirelurks. Not even a glowing deathclaw compares

20. Toad

Toad

Level 50!? I've been able to play like an hour total this week. Lucky you.