1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

GunGame - 30 Slot

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by Woody, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

correct @Woody I can comfirm I just played for about 3 hours or so and it at this point is literally almost unplayable. I lost 6 maps in a row due to just lerp with tele lag knifers. It's like how sk was years ago when players were saying it would free and skip you ahead after a few seconds then be fine for another 30 seconds then lag again. Constant lag!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

I need you guys to contact me through steam when this happens that way I can join the server and check it out, otherwise it's too hard to diagnose. The server CPU and bandwidth graphs for the day look O.K.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cooper

Cooper

Its been crazy laggy and has now crashed twice tonight. :( something not playing nicely with the server haha

4. Drac OPZ

It's a little laggy, not near as bad as it was.

5. Kяєωєℓℓα

Kяєωєℓℓα Geт Weт Senior Admin

The GG server is nice with 30 slot...But there needs to be an option for the server to remove the inactive people in spectate..It still counts as a player in the server meaning other players cannot join bc 2 or 3 ppl are sitting in spectate being afk..

6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

The AFK people are O.K., you can just leave them

7. Drac OPZ

Yeah, sometimes though the AFK people help fill the server which is a good thing, but it can be a bad thing to when you have 10 people in spec. I would leave them be unless the server is full, which then you can warn in admin chat a few times to tell them to join in and play. After a few minutes you can then go a head and kick a few of them to free up some spots. This is normally what I had to do a few times.

• Like Like x 2
  8. killa sodas - cherry coke

killa sodas - cherry coke Murderer Member

some good info in these posts

• Like Like x 2