1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Hiya guys/gals

Discussion in 'Counter Strike: Source' started by [TG]Nomercy^, Jul 15, 2016.

1. [TG]Nomercy^

[TG]Nomercy^

Hi.... i have been playing on/off on your GG server for years.... I would apply for members/admin... but cant give up my [TG] tag after a decade of being an admin in True Grit [Even if TG has moved to other games]..... anyways..... Just left your gun game server due to a hacker being in there. I started a voteban, but there was only 5 players in the server (including the hacker) and it took 5 votes to ban or kick him? You might want to tweak that setting.......

2. Gavlan

Gavlan Member

Howdy! Thanks for the heads up! In the future try to get a demo of the player in question and file a report. In the meantime, maybe @Woody could come up with a percentage of players currently-in-game vote system or something? Not sure if that could work.

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

May have been some players in spectate. We are adding a !calladmin system here shortly that should fix this problem.

However you can grab a demo and make a player report. We usually get to those pretty swiftly.