1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

how stewie really plays csgo

Discussion in 'Media' started by Drac OPZ, Jan 19, 2017.

1. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

The fact is there are pro's out there cheating rn. I'm 100% sure of it too.

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Probably, but we can't say we are 100% certain of that because there is no evidence to prove. Saying you're 100% is just assumptions which no one should assume anything when it comes to serious shit like that. That is a pro's lively hood, that is there so called "work". Assuming someone is cheating and calling them out publicaly is unprofessional and straight forward a dick move. When you are in this kind of work you need to have more respect for all the others around you. As you see, surprisingly, most every team gets along with each other. They shit talk and troll each other, but in the end they respect one another. It's the outsiders, fans, and trolls that make assumptions and start the gossip like so...

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Capture.PNG

lol at stewies stream title. I wish he would have put "AimLOCKIN BOYSSSSS"

4. Drac OPZ

lmao, I honestly did not even notice his title. I am watching shroud atm, but was watching Stewie earlier.

5. Woody

Inventory:

hahah this shit right here:

6. Woody

Inventory:

I think it's very unlikely that any of the top pro teams cheat. Possibly some premier teams, but anything that dan m says is pretty much BS.

He basically thinks every pro cheats: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT5q6R2ePo-PN58xl75oN7Q/videos

7. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Have you ever heard of KQLY?!?!?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Have you noticed how bad Flusha has played since he's been called out for cheating?

9. Woody

Inventory:

He was banned in 2014....... The scene was much different then.

In regards to Flusha I've watched him and he didn't really decline that much when he was on Fnatic after he was "called out". He has declined on Godsent, but that's an entirely different team with a different dynamic. Furthermore, players go through their ups and downs all the time. Pretty much every pro player has hit their peak and declined at one point or another.

If you play 8+ hours a day like most of these teams/players do you're bound to get some "fishy" looking plays. Just because he has a few "fishy" plays out of thousands of hours of playtime doesn't make him a cheater.

10. Drac OPZ

hahaha, that was hilarious! But he pointed out a lot of points which are dead on in my opinion. Again though, Dan only does this to get views, everyone knows that.

11. Drac OPZ

Yeah, like Pasha, look at him, he hit his peak, and now suddenly he doesn't play nearly like he use too. A ton of speculations are just a coincidence in time in my opinion. I can come record you for instance on TF2 sniping for hours and I bet I can take all those demos and make a youtube video proving some fishy shots/plays you've made to make you look like a cheater as well. It's very simple to do!

12. Drac OPZ

Got to love playing on Dell computers at this Major. They already experiencing fps issues LOL

13. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

I mean I guess. You guys have some good points, although some of these guys such as Subroza. Are absolutely fishy. Even pro's believed others were cheating. Such as Shox on Flusha. Then shortly after Shox got accused of cheating. look at this clip.

14. Drac OPZ

They always are accusing each other, hell Shroud openly admitted he thought Stewie cheated before they picked him up. I never said none of them were not fishy. I just don't like assumptions, I like fact based, unless there is solid evidence I don't really bother to care :p

15. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

I agree. At first I doubted and then my tinfoil hat came on after subscribing to Dan M. Maybe I'm just turning into the CSGO Alex Jones. Its just some stuff like that clip I shared seem very blatent

16. Woody

Inventory:

Dan M has even accused Fallen of cheating. Pretty much any top player he's accused of cheating other than maybe Simple lol. I'm just waiting for that video to come out though.

17. Drac OPZ

I'm not entirely sure how you believe one single clip like that can be obvious or blatant. It could just be a coincidence, lol. Trust me after reviewing demos for well, now going on around 10 years of my cs play, I've seen several amounts of clips just like that thinking they probably could be cheating. So, I would keep an eye on them, and never see it happen again. To many times it's just a coincidence more so then it is anything else.

18. Drac OPZ

Ha, the first name that I was waiting a vid to be next about was Guardian or forest. Mainly because if he EVER did a vid on them then I know 100% hes a troll and full of shit for obvious reasons.

19. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

Isn't it funny that he hasn't called out s1mple, even though s1mple has been banned for cheating on ESL before? xD

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  20. Drac OPZ

Far as i'm aware I don't recall him ever getting banned for cheating not even from ESEA, I only recall him being banned from esl for racist terms used towards another.