1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

how stewie really plays csgo

Discussion in 'Media' started by Drac OPZ, Jan 19, 2017.

1. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

The thing is besides the aimlock clips, people suspect he was cheating because the "accidental clips" stopped happening after the scrutiny reached its peak. If it came from natural play and accidents they wouldn't just stop completely all of a sudden.

2. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

3. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

4. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

5. Drac OPZ

Yeah, with no proof provided. That's like me going onto reddit right now typing up a story about how Scream got banned for auto aimbot one time. Yet, sorry guys, i don't have any evidence though, I just remember it happening :p

Well, other then it coming from Snax

6. Drac OPZ

Wait, I just also thought of something. Not sure when Simple went pro, but I don't think he actually has been in the pro scene that long right? I thought he originally was just on a open competitive team.

7. aa4life

aa4life #1 Sniper in TF2

Inventory:

"HellRaisers parted ways with s1mple about two months later, with the main reason for the decision being s1mple's ban from ESL tournaments (a notably harsh blow to his potential due to two majors organized by ESL in 2015). His ban has finally expired on February 1, 2016." ~ http://wiki.teamliquid.net/counterstrike/S1mple

He got banned. It's common knowledge?

8. Drac OPZ

Again, that is ESL, which ESL was for racist terms being used. Im talking about the ESEA ban you posted, not sure he was even in the pro scene at that time.

Common Knowledge ;):smuggrin: