1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

iso photoshopper/free drawer

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Drac OPZ, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Need someone that is good with photoshop or even free drawing. Willing to pay to get some work done, let me know and i will give you more details on what I need done.

2. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Depends on what you want done with Photoshop, I am a photographer.

3. Dax_

Dax_

Inventory:

As a graphic design student, I have 3 years of experience with photoshop since 2013 as well as adobe InDesign,adobe Illustrator, and typography.What would you like me to do exactly Drac? I use the digital drawing software manga studio 5 as well seeing as how that's arguably better than photoshop.

4. Drac OPZ

@Dax_ It's a very specific job dealing with getting a Tattoo. I'll paste what I threw up on Reddit to give you an idea.

I am looking for an angel that has it's beautiful wings wrapped around her in comfort, because also the angel is going to be crying. Tears running down her cheek, and drips of tears flying towards the ground. Each tear will have a family members name in it. I can keep adding tears as they pass away if you get what I mean. I'd be willing to give an incentive if need be obviously. Just let me know, thanks!

5. Zeagan

Zeagan Member

Do you have a rough draft drawn out? I own an advertising agency so usually pretty busy. (Why I havnt been online much at all lately) But even if i dont do anything, a basic question would have to be is if your looking for something from scratch or if you have a rough idea done out. Like is it your drawing, or is this reddit post just something thats been floating around. (It would require different programs to get the design the way you would want it as Dax put) Even then, finding a great artist in the clan might be a good option aswell.

6. Drac OPZ

That's why I said free drawn or Photoshop. Either kind of artist that would be willing to give it a shot. I have not done a drawing or rough draft. This is just something that has been in the back of my mind that I have been wanting to do for the past 10 years and just never could afford it till now. So this is just a sudden thing I was asking to see if anyone could come up with anything etc... The guy at our local tattoo shop said he would draw something up for free but he won't hand the print over for obvious reasons. I'd like a copy I can keep myself as well ya know.