1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Major Lobby Rennovation

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Adam Lentz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Adam Lentz

Adam Lentz

Hey you guys! The main lobby/town thing is going under major renovation by Thanks Obama and I. We are also trying to clear the area near/around it. If your base is near the walls, we are asking you to mark it and/or reply to this with the coordinates. Most terraforming (including the removal of structures) begins in 7 days (11/23/2013). Please let us know of your base to that we can transfer it away from the area. If your base is removed on accident, we will compensate you for your loss (more materials than you can imagine). Thanks for the cooperation, and we hope to see more people soon!

-Lentzified

2. Sikk

Sikk Musika

Hello. Me and a few others had a base right out the castle in the front but your free to remove it at this point. The only thing I want kept is the barn with all the horses and the medium sized ship that's in the water with the cannons also the spot next to the pyramid where the flying ship is. I didn't make it but it's too nice to remove so please keep that :D

3. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory:

Touch my pyramid and I'll kill you.

Just playin' lol, do what you would like!

4. Adam Lentz

Adam Lentz

Sure will, Sikk! I'll put a sign there for Thanks Obama to keep them. Other than that, all other bases are to be removed in six days. Thanks, Sikk!

-Lentzified

5. Charlie Boy

Charlie Boy Member

I wanna get this game for me and my daughter, where is the best place to buy it. I don't like sending money to random sites.

6. Woody

Woody Administrator Founder

Inventory: