1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

You're Too Late Members VIP Giveaway #2

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Drac OPZ, Nov 30, 2015.

1. On this day in 1854, The Examiner prints Alfred Lord Tennyson’s poem “The Charge of the Light Brigade,” which commemorates the courage of 600 British soldiers charging a heavily defended position during the Battle of Balaklava, in the Crimea, just six weeks earlier.

2. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

post!!!!!!!

3. 114 years ago today, the first Nobel Prizes are awarded in Stockholm, Sweden, in the fields of physics, chemistry, medicine, literature, and peace. The ceremony came on the fifth anniversary of the death of Alfred Nobel, the Swedish inventor of dynamite and other high explosives.

4. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

5. On this day, December 12th, in 1787, Pennsylvania becomes the second state to ratify the Constitution, by a vote of 46 to 23. Pennsylvania was the first large state to ratify, as well as the first state to endure a serious Anti-Federalist challenge to ratification.

6. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

7. hard to believe christmas is in 12 days!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. On this day in 1791, Virginia becomes the last state to ratify the Bill of Rights, making the first ten amendments to the Constitution law.

9. I love life, but life doesn't love me! :(

10. December 16th, 1773, a group of Massachusetts colonists disguised as Mohawk Indians board three British tea ships in Boston Harbor and dump 342 chests of tea into the harbor. The midnight raid, popularly known as the “Boston Tea Party,” was in protest of the British Parliament’s Tea Act of 1773, a bill designed to save the faltering East India Company by greatly lowering its tea tax and granting it a virtual monopoly on the American tea trade.

11. I'll be Lunatic. Today in history I went to school and was bored to death.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I can't wait till Christmas! Only 8 more days!! XD

13. 112 years ago today, near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, Orville and Wilbur Wright make the first successful flight in history of a self-propelled, heavier-than-air aircraft. Orville piloted the gasoline-powered, propeller-driven biplane, which stayed aloft for 12 seconds and covered 120 feet on its inaugural flight.

14. whgssh

whgssh Ravishingly Attractive

What are you getting from christmas?

15. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

16. On December 18, 1620, the British ship Mayflower docked at modern-day Plymouth, Massachusetts, and its passengers prepared to begin their new settlement, Plymouth Colony in America.

17. 17 years ago today, after nearly 14 hours of debate, the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice. Clinton, the second president in American history to be impeached, vowed to finish his term.

18. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

19. 5 days and counting until Christmas!

20. END

END Senior Member

Inventory: