1. Hey there, it looks like you haven't registered yet! Joining is free and we would love to have you as part of our community! Register / Login

Mousepad Recomendations?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by END, Apr 17, 2016.

1. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

So I'm getting a bit tired of using an easily warped plastic bottom of a reusable grocery bag, does anyone have any recommendations for an actual plastic mousepad? :p

2. Drac OPZ

Drac OPZ All the Above and Beyond Community Manager

Plastic? Never heard of anyone using a plastic pad. I use the steelseries qck+

https://steelseries.com/gaming-mousepads/qck-plus

it's massive, but i love it. I just wash it like every other month. I throw laundry detergent on it and rub it all over the mousepad and then fill the bathroom sink up and put it in there and let it soak. It pulls all the dirt and whatever else out of the mousepad and makes it like brand new. Take it out and hang it somewhere to dry for an hour and your good to go. :D

3. END

END Senior Member

Inventory:

There are, they're mainly for those who prefer speed over precise control (like turning up one's sensitivity). The ones I've found exist are the steel series 4 and 9 HD but I have no info on them besides it being on an overclock.net list.

4. I use a rocketfish mouse pad. it is metal with a double sided finish - one side is more of a matte finish that gives great control and the other side a smoother finish for speed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Drac OPZ

I would hate plastic under my forearm though. I play like most professionals do which is having my full forearm on the mouse pad itself and my keyboard at an angle. I guess to each there own though, heck I even play all my games at low sens and low dpi :p

400 dpi/1.00 sens

6. GingaNinja

GingaNinja Unabashed Grammar Nazi Member

I just use a very generic mouse pad with a padded wrist rest. I can hardly play a game with any other mouse pad now...I really like having my wrist elevated and just floating my fingers around to control the mouse. I have really long fingers, so this obviously won't be everyone's cup of tea. I also use a very low dpi and sensitivity, Drac. (I'm also not very good though)

7. 50Mhz

50Mhz

Steel series all the way. I also put my forearm on the desk, and I have a cheap mouse pad for my left forearm.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Drac OPZ

I have long fingers and arms as well. I'm completely double jointed so my fingers are freakishly long lol which is another reason i play with my arm stretch out as my fingers and wrist get tired quickly if i dont.

9. SillyBillyWTF

SillyBillyWTF

Inventory:

tried that with my $3 small pad from Walmart, just made the dirt and grime white lol.
    Glad i finally found mouse pad suggestions! this walmart one aint cutting it lol. Lots of drag on the mouse

10. I play at my kitchen table, keyboard on the table and my mouse pad sits on a little lap table, so both hands are more inline and with the mouse hand on my lap, no stress on wrist or arm and mouse movement is very controlled. i know, i know... very "special"

11. Omega

Omega Member

I use a Bluefinger mouse pad, you can get them on amazon for 5-10$ and they are large and last for about 2 years. For a mouse pad thats great.